Friday, January 8, 2010

working it out

Well.....the holidays got the best of me and it seems I have not done a post in months!

November was a busy month with me in training 2 of the 4 weeks! The first week I became an Elderly Service Officer (ESO) and the third week I attended the basic ICAC (Internet Crimes Against Children)training in Appleton WI. I have to say it was fun to get away and I met a lot of great officers from all over the USA! I can't hear an 80's song without thinking of them.

Thanksgiving was short and sweet. It was wonderful to spend it with just the 5 of us. I had to go to work that night but in all it was a good day.

Christmas came to soon and I still have not recovered or removed the holiday decor from the house! The kids had a great Christmas and all did very well. My parents came in on the 25th and it was nice to visit...even if my Mom had her nose in a book the whole time. We had our big family party on the 26th with Lance's parents and his Grandmother coming. It was nice together and visit with everyone. I could have done without the huge snowstorm but it was a white Christmas!

New Years Eve was just crazy....I had to work (of course) and it was a full moon as well. Every crazy, drunk or crazy drunk must of found their way into my district that night. I can say it made the night go by quickly but WOW.

I got home at 11:40 and enjoyed a drink with Lance and we watched the ball drop and a few of the local parties on TV before we went to bed.

So....my goal for 2010 is to keep up on this blog and figure out more of the layout and how to make it look better! I know not a big goal but hey, it's one that I can do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment