Saturday, October 17, 2009

I have had a ton of things to post but every time I get around to it something crazy happens and I can't do it. Work has been crazy we had another teenage death. This one was an OD from heroin. Sad really. I had the kid in DARE when he was 11 and a few years latter he is dead...from drugs. In this case I blame the parents and their lack of concern for their child. Yes, he was an "adult" but putting him up in a hotel for a few weeks without any supervision to detox is crap. They just wanted him out of the house and to not deal with him. So he had a few parties over the weeks and the last one he didn't make it. His friends all left him to die. They even stole his wallet and other ID before they left~nice friends.

Now Dad made a FB page and has everyone making comments...Dad is posting some crazy crap on there. I don't get rich people and how they can just write their kids out of their lives and have nothing to do with them then make a big public show of love when the kid dies.....you didn't give a crap when they were alive why care now????


No comments:

Post a Comment