Monday, October 5, 2009

Must be a full moon....

All I can say is the last 24 hours have been a blur. I had to be at work at 0900 yesterday for the homecoming parade, it was one of those fun Chicago days windy, cold, rain and then sunny quickly followed by cold, wind and rain. I then go on to work my normal 3-11 shift but damn did we get our asses kicked. I had everything from car accidents to suicides (attempts) to a possible gang fight at the homecoming dance. I got stuck at work till 0100 just to catch up on all my paperwork! Then today after no sleep the kids are up at 0645 and just a fun bunch today. I thought making cookies would be a fun idea...not so much. I think I am to much of a control freak and want everything to go so perfectly that it takes the fun out of the event and it always ends up being way to stressful on me......why can't I be one of those laid back fun Moms?????

To tired to even think straight to make light of all of last night....

No comments:

Post a Comment