Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Really...that is your answer...

At what point do you think to yourself "If I just play stupid maybe the cop will believe me..." While on patrol tonight I am northbound on Dundee Ave and traffic is stopped (bumper to bumper) because of the red light at Main Street. So this vehicle that is 3 cars behind me pulls to the left (crossing over double yellow lines) drives northbound in the southbound lane of traffic passing 3 vehicles PLUS a fully marked squad car and makes a left to go down a side street. She hits the side street and just guns it (I had my radar off but I would guess 35-40mph in a 25mph zone ). I get her stopped and the first words are "Gee, what could I have done wrong" REALLY??? Are you serious? Needless to say I became very sarcastic when I said well lets start with the illegal passing in the no passing zone and go from there.....her answer to her driving...she was TIRED of sitting in traffic and wanted to get home. HELLO rush hour princess...you are no more special then the other 500 cars stopped wait your turn!

OKAY~ that feels better now that I got that all out...on the Mom front I totally scored HUGE today! I was able to find the Zhu Zhu Hamsters....yep I got 4 (the limit) from Toys R Us. I went in on a whim for a birthday present for a girlfriends daughter and found the hamster she wanted along with one for each of my kids. Now Santa just has to build the hamster village for the little darlings to play in!




No comments:

Post a Comment